At Comic Con, one of my favorite places in the world to people-watch, I spyed:
- Life-size Lego R2-D2, Darth Vader and Chewbacca
- Willy Wonka
- Two Jedis with Jack-in-the-Box heads
- Life-size Ugly Dolls
- My little ponys!
- More pirates than goths
- A girl covered in pantyhose material and not much else
- A ton of boys who looked like my cousin, but wasn’t (Steven, where were you?)
- Some gorgeous and not-so-gorgeous artwork
I heard a little boy say, “I like this convention, mommy,” but I couldn’t find him in the crowd.