The oh-my-gosh-what-now panic of yesterday has become more of a wow-I-can’t-believe-this-is-all-happening feeling swirling in my tummy. How did I get to be so darned lucky — and busy?
Some of the many things I am looking forward to:
- Dressing up for Halloween, lighting my first-ever jack-o-lantern and stuffing the bags of all the adorable costume-clad kids
- Launching my first line of holiday cards (a limited amount will be available through the soon-to-launch Darling Shoppe, as well as my favorite local paperie)
- Going to Disneyland to celebrate my birthday and taking a week off work to do a whole lot of nothing
- Visiting Rama’s family in San Antonio on Thanksgiving weekend
- Ladies’ night at my place tonight, which will probably include crafting, gossip, tea and treats