1. I wiped the maganda.org homepage clean, and it felt unbelievably good. I will be re-doing it sometime soon, or maybe I won’t. Maybe it will be weeks before I look at it again. That’s okay, too. It’s just a web site.
2. I am testing out Flickr and so far so good. I have to admit, at first I just didn’t get it. It only seemed useful to people with cell phone cameras, a group that sadly does not include me. I’ve been playing around with it more, though, and I’m discovering that it’s pretty darned cool. For example, all I had to do was add an eensy weensy bit o’ code to make the latest entered image appear on this page (look right, toward the bottom). If you click on it, you end up on my Flickr photo stream, which is all the photos I’ve taken in the last short while. Kinda neat.
3. My brother Ricky gave me his old (20gb 2nd generation) iPod and it feels like Christmas. It is a true joy to have all that music with me in the car, at the gym and on the job. I am dancing a lot more.
4. Soon, I’ll be offering a limited line of maganda.org products through Cafe Press. I got a sample last week, and it was pretty stinking cute. I won’t be marking up the price on these, but I will be selling other non-maganda.org things eventually. Start filling those piggy banks.
5. Tonight, I have the first youth group meeting of the year. We have a new director, and he is full of energy and faith and ideas. I can’t wait to see what he has planned for the kids. I have missed hanging out with teenagers. They keep me young.