2 slices of orowheat oatnut 3-seed bread
2 slices of american cheese
1. lay the slices of bread flat on a paper towel.
2. lay the slices of cheese on one of the pieces of bread. you may have to overlap them. that’s okay; it just means that bite will be extra cheesy!
3. lay the naked slice of bread on top of the cheese-covered one.
4. stick it in the toaster oven set to medium.
5. listen for the ding and voila! it’s done! sneak a peek at the center, making sure the cheese is nicely melted. if so, slice in half and serve with carrot sticks and lemonade.
6. rub your tummy and say, “mmm.”